Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor submitted to another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
Following documents have been submitted
4. Ethical approval letter
- Manuscript fulfulls the criteria of word limit
- Please check the checklist items in checklist form and author guideline
- Copy right transfer: all authors should agree for “we hereby transfer, assign all copyright ownership, including all rights incidental to it, exclusively to JPAHS, if such work is published by the JPAHS”. The JPAHS shall own the work, including 1) copyright; 2) the right to grant permission to republish the article in whole or in part, with or without fee; 3) the right to produce preprints or reprints and translate into languages other than English for sale or free distribution; 4) the right to republish the work in a collection of articles in any other mechanical or electronic format.
- Post-publication- all author/s should agree to receive an email alert and share the online link/ published article with colleagues and on social media. For any error in the published article, the journal may publish an erratum in subsequent issues as the journal finds it necessary.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.